Patios and Walkways in Milwaukee, WI
At Hill & Valley Landscaping, we have been a part of beautifying the Milwaukee area since 1999! While our hometown has continued to grow, so has our business and our expertise. We take pride in every home and business that we get to work with. Our landscape design team and our installers treat every home as if it were their own. We know, when your property looks good, we look good! While we do a lot of what people consider “standard landscaping,” mowing, pruning, mulching, sprinkler systems, etc….What we really love to do, is to create outdoor living spaces! Your home is so much more than just 4 walls. Your outdoor space can be an entirely new space to host parties or to read and relax in solitude. Whatever your personal needs are, we can help you design beautiful patios that work with the architecture of your home along with connected walkways to tie everything together. When was the last time you truly enjoyed your outdoor space? From paver patios and walkways to outdoor kitchens, we can make that happen!
Let Us Transform Your Patio
As a homeowner and especially a business owner, we all know how important curb appeal is. Homes with great landscaping and curved custom walkways are always eye catching and will sell for more. Businesses with great curb appeal will always bring in more customers than those businesses that aren’t paying attention to it. Adding curb appeal to your home or business doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg and it doesn’t have to be back breaking work for you! At Hill & Valley Landscaping, we take the yard work out of your weekends so you can get back to loving your home. According to some real estate experts, a patio addition can provide a return on investment of up to 60%! Paver patios are a beautiful way to add living space to your home.
Adding outdoor living space is like adding square footage to your home. Many homeowners are taking advantage of great outdoor theater and outdoor entertainment equipment to truly bring their living spaces outdoors. Create extra living space for your Milwaukee home with a new patio from Hill & Valley Landscaping. A custom-designed patio acts as an extension of your home and should be functional and attractive. Our landscape designers will do a full walk through with you of your property to understand your tastes, what you like, what you don’t like and most importantly what you want your outdoor space to be. We take your vision and bring it come to life – whether it’s simple place for small family gatherings or your own private getaway with privacy and a jetted tub, if you can dream about it, we can install it!
A beautifully installed and landscaped walkway can literally lead you down a path, it can pull you down through it. A great concrete pavers patio sitting out in the middle of your grass can scream, “just installed,” or “no one ever comes out here.” But, add a beautiful walkway surrounded by lush greenery that flows to a well landscaped and designed space, and that square paver patio takes on a whole new feeling.
Materials for Patios & Walkways
Here’s where we get to have some design fun. Outdoor materials have come a long way from just concrete and brick! Here are a few materials and the plethora of choices each one offers! Remember our design team can take you through each option and color choice to help you make the right decision for your home or business.
- Concrete – offers so many options. Even an existing concrete patio can be updated with these options.
- Tinted or Colored
- Brick – a traditional look the offers some very high-end looking patterns and flare such as:
- Running Bond
- Flagstone – various types of Flagstone available based on nearby quarries. Some options that are popular right now:
- Concrete Pavers – used to be a very boring institutionalized look. Concrete pavers are now offered in natural looking colors and textures and can be ordered to look like cobblestone, cut stone or even brick. Brick pavers are a popular option and can achieve the same look as brick, even brick patterns can be used. Paver patios have become more popular with so many options and textures to choose from. A paver driveway adds a very custom look to any homes curb appeal.
- Unglazed Tile – using an unglazed tile will ensure you don’t have a slippery surface when it’s wet.
- Porcelain – fired at high temperatures so very tough finished product & stain resistant
- Terracotta – beautifully rustic look, more porous & best for mild climates
- Quarry – offers a more textured look & feel
- Cut Stone – similar to Flagstone but cut into usually square or tile shape instead of natural shapes
Give Us A Call to Design Your Outdoor Patio & Walkway Today
Call Hill & Valley Landscaping to speak to one of our Landscape Designers about your patio and walkway dreams for your Milwaukee home. A concrete paver patio is well within reach and you can be enjoying your new space in no time! An outdoor living space designed just for your needs is a welcoming extension of your home. A paver driveway can make your home truly standout in your neighborhood. Our designers will make your idea come to life – no matter the size, shape, color or scope of the project.